General transfer rumours

I hear Leicester are interested in Jonathan Tah and his release clause is a little over 25 million, Tah seems a solid CB and Leicesters scouting team have proven reliable over the years.

He's error prone and has stagnated quite a lot as a player. Might turn out to be a good buy at that price, but I think there's a reason why he hasn't be snapped up by the top clubs.

He's error prone and has stagnated quite a lot as a player. Might turn out to be a good buy at that price, but I think there's a reason why he hasn't be snapped up by the top clubs.
Agree, at a time him and Matthias Ginter (for BM) were tipped to be the next best centre halves that Germany would be blessed with. Neither have lived up to their hype or potential.

Where has spurs money come from? Huge outlay on a new stadium, no champs league football, no fans, tv rebates. Yet somehow theyve signed Bale (albeit not his whole wage), Reguilon and looking at more big fees.
It was only 6 months ago the staff were headed for furlough.

Where has spurs money come from? Huge outlay on a new stadium, no champs league football, no fans, tv rebates. Yet somehow theyve signed Bale (albeit not his whole wage), Reguilon and looking at more big fees.
It was only 6 months ago the staff were headed for furlough.
Maybe 'Arry is on the move norf.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.