General transfer rumours

Dest to Barça confirmed (€22M + add one), with Dias coming to City a new offer to be made for Garcia

It should happen quickly enough now dias seems to be getting done. Barcelona just need to offer a fair amount, City will want to sell.

A few reports claim Barcelona have rejected 137m offer from utd for Fati. Anything to that rumour?

It should happen quickly enough now dias seems to be getting done. Barcelona just need to offer a fair amount, City will want to sell.

A few reports claim Barcelona have rejected 137m offer from utd for Fati. Anything to that rumour?

Wouldn't surprise me if board entertained offers for Ansu but I call BS - ultimately fake news to give the impression the board is doing well and building a coveted/valuable squad

So utd can't stump up the 108m for Sancho but have offered 137m for Fati?
Yep sounds legit.

Wouldn't surprise me if board entertained offers for Ansu but I call BS - ultimately fake news to give the impression the board is doing well and building a coveted/valuable squad
No one bids 100 plus million for a player who hasn’t really started a lot of games
However good
Think your right lot of rumours surround Barca and it’s hard to see why for lots

So utd can't stump up the 108m for Sancho but have offered 137m for Fati?
Yep sounds legit.

Did i suggest it was legit?

Barcelona are full of posturing claims these days. Latest claim saying they've bid 15m for Martinez, who is valued at 100m. Public chest pounding.

Did i suggest it was legit?

Barcelona are full of posturing claims these days. Latest claim saying they've bid 15m for Martinez, who is valued at 100m. Public chest pounding.
I never said you said it was legit mate, I was just putting my opinion into the mix.
If I was Barca I'd be accepting any sensible bid for players as they need to rebuild.

I read an article the other day that said Fati's release clause had been set at 400m euro.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.