General transfer rumours

I think those who are unhappy are either so because of the rumoured fee or the delusion that he hasn't already worn out his welcome

Please

Dembele closing in on a move to United which would facilitate signing of Depay

When he's fit ( if such a situation exists ) is he any good at dives ?

He needs to fit in quickly with the rest of the utter twats in the club - Fernandes especially

When he's fit ( if such a situation exists ) is he any good at dives ?

He needs to fit in quickly with the rest of the utter twats in the club - Fernandes especially

The irony of course is that Depay was originally at United, now Dembele potentially to arrive to facilitate Memphis to Barca

I don't want Depay either but it's a minor investment compared to Dembele who has flattered to deceive. I've posted about him before, he seduces you with his talent but he has been a shit professional

Love to see him turn it around but my patience has been exceeded for him to remain at the club, I want him out - that being said, he looked decent in the 3 pre-season matches albeit cameos

There's also some speculation that United's latest offer for Sancho (100M) that was rejected may be the basis for the Dembele rumour to manipulate BVB. We'll see

Last edited:
The irony of course is that Depay was originally at United, now Dembele potentially to arrive to facilitate Memphis to Barca

I don't want Depay either but it's a minor investment compared to Dembele who has flattered to deceive. I've posted about him before, he seduces you with his talent but he has been a shit professional

Love to see him turn it around but my patience has been exceeded for him to remain at the club, I want him out - that being said, he looked decent in the 3 pre-season matches albeit cameos

There's also some speculation that United's latest offer for Sancho (100M) that was rejected may be the basis for the Dembele rumour to manipulate BVB. We'll see

I just hope whoever goes to those twats turns out to be another massive failure , they deserve the very worst outcome.

Pogba and De Gea costing them a fortune for piss poor performances is terrific to see.

Fuck Liverpool charging Sheffield United for 23m pounds for Ryan Brwster

How many PL games he played for them?

This is what Txiki needs to learn, how to sell unwanted players for serious money.

We cannot shift Garcia for more than 15m euros who must be at a higher level and further ahead in his career than Brewster certainly. and Garcia was someone Pep wanted to keep, unlike this Brewster guy from Klopp's side.

This guy played like 3-4 cup games for Liverpool, 20 year old striker, never had a debut in PL.

When can we sell a striker like that with that "performance/experience" for 20m +?

Its like we would charge 25m pounds for Tosin this window. We couldnt get that for Stones.
Probably will be a free transfer or a loan only.

Fuck Liverpool charging Sheffield United for 23m pounds for Ryan Brwster

How many PL games he played for them?

This is what Txiki needs to learn, how to sell unwanted players for serious money.

We cannot shift Garcia for more than 15m euros who must be at a higher level and further ahead in his career than Brewster certainly. and Garcia was someone Pep wanted to keep, unlike this Brewster guy from Klopp's side.

This guy played like 3-4 cup games for Liverpool, 20 year old striker, never had a debut in PL.

When can we sell a striker like that with that "performance/experience" for 20m +?

Its like we would charge 25m pounds for Tosin this window. We couldnt get that for Stones.
Probably will be a free transfer or a loan only.
It's not only the fee there is also a sell on clause and a 3 year buyback (probably 15m)

The price Liverpool got for Brewster highlights how bad a job Txiki did with the Harrison loan. Including an 8-10m option to buy for Leeds was utterly ridiculous and offers us no benefit whatsoever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.