General transfer rumours

J_MCFC21

This account ‘es_grimes’ does seem ahead of the curve, not just on this transfer but she has called a few things before the mainstream media get their hands on it. Even the Kane 100m offer.

Claims to work for a agency that deals with a transfer database... might be worth keeping an eye on the account. obviously could all be bs and obviously to be taken with a pinch of salt like most of Twitter.

Claytop

This account ‘es_grimes’ does seem ahead of the curve, not just on this transfer but she has called a few things before the mainstream media get their hands on it. Even the Kane 100m offer.

Claims to work for a agency that deals with a transfer database... might be worth keeping an eye on the account. obviously could all be bs and obviously to be taken with a pinch of salt like most of Twitter.
Seems like a twat.

J_MCFC21

Seems like a twat.

Yep, I have noticed that. Claims to be a city fan would you believe!

‘think’ she is German or lives there hence the love for Kai.

tbh I just ignore all her football opinion and read the transfer bits

Claytop

Yep, I have noticed that. Claims to be a city fan would you believe!

‘think’ she is German or lives there hence the love for Kai.

tbh I just ignore all her football opinion and read the transfer bits
I'll keep an eye on the account but from a quick glance they post so much stuff that I imagine most of it turns out to be nonsense and they just delete those tweets afterwards.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.