General transfer rumours

Ben White permission to talk to Arsenal. £50m. Ludicrous.
Good player and makes them better. He reminds me of John Stones to be honest. £50m? It's what we paid for Stones so it seems fair. Maybe a bit high considering the current climate but he's a player that should develop. Wonder when the anti-Kroenke start kicking about lack of investment now?

Don't see White for £50 million as a bad deal at all. He's very young, same age as Dias I believe, has all the neccesary qualities to play knock-off Pep football under Arteta and crucially, he's homegrown. Sure, he's only had 1 season in the Premier league and It's a bit of a gamble but it's one that will pay off handsomely if he steps up. One of the better pieces of business Arsenal have done in the last decade in my eyes.

Don't see White for £50 million as a bad deal at all. He's very young, same age as Dias I believe, has all the neccesary qualities to play knock-off Pep football under Arteta and crucially, he's homegrown. Sure, he's only had 1 season in the Premier league and It's a bit of a gamble but it's one that will pay off handsomely if he steps up. One of the better pieces of business Arsenal have done in the last decade in my eyes.
Decent business yes, but he'll be playing under a new manager by Christmas (imo).

Decent business yes, but he'll be playing under a new manager by Christmas (imo).
This guy must be a shoe-in for the job
images

Brahim Diaz going to Milan from real madrid... do we have sell on clause there or was he a free transfer?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.