General transfer rumours

I think 47m for 2 players that not needed for first team is pretty good.
Harrison played crucial role for Leeds' great season after promotion only worth 11m and also helped them a lot last season to get promoted.
I think Chelsea actually wanted to keep hold of Guehu but he wanted to leave for first team football. Regardless I’d say it’s more of a reflection of the fantastic work Chelsea have done with their academy. We are a few years behind but we are 100% catching up and are starting to make good miney ourselves.

I personally don’t think we are as bad at selling as some make out.

Liverpool getting £12m from Fulham for Harry Wilson, who ended the season a benchwarmer on loan at Cardiff. More than we got from Leeds for Harrison who had a brilliant season in the Premier League. I don’t care whatever mental hoops people jump through to try and justify it, that is not good business.

Liverpool getting £12m from Fulham for Harry Wilson, who ended the season a benchwarmer on loan at Cardiff. More than we got from Leeds for Harrison who had a brilliant season in the Premier League. I don’t care whatever mental hoops people jump through to try and justify it, that is not good business.
You aren't allowed to say it, but Txiki is absolutely terrible when it comes to selling

EDIT- This is why you see other teams try to take the piss like Atletico proposing Saul for Bernardo swap, Juventus wanting to loan Jesus etc.

The word is out there that we are weak at selling.

Last edited:
It isn't and we got screwed there, but wasn't the Harrison fee agreed too prior to his loan deal?

In future we should bin that idea and let the loan deals end and let teams pay market value if they want them.

City brass have to be pissed off that we only got £11m when that Ben White is going for £50m

It isn't and we got screwed there, but wasn't the Harrison fee agreed too prior to his loan deal?

In future we should bin that idea and let the loan deals end and let teams pay market value if they want them.

City brass have to be pissed off that we only got £11m when that Ben White is going for £50m
We only got £1.5m for Tosin which was even worse

Nearly as good as when they got £23m for Rhian fucking Brewster who never even played a premier league game for them ffs.

Iirc didn’t the Dippers go all Raggie about Harry Wilson a couple of seasons ago when he gave a World class cameo in the Carabao Cup against the Brighouse and Rastrick Brass Band.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.