General transfer rumours

I’m not an ITK….

but I have heard from a cleaner who works at the city and apparently, city have had an absolutely shit transfer window!

expect a “here we go” by Fabrizio Romano to confirm this in the coming hours

WTF is going on at PSG? How can they turn down £189 mil for Mbappe, knowing he will defo be gone on a free come next summer?

WTF is going on at PSG? How can they turn down £189 mil for Mbappe, knowing he will defo be gone on a free come next summer?
Just saw that. Madness, he'll go for free next season. Suppose they are all in for the champions league this year. Expensive gamble

There are some strange decisions and ideas this transfer window ! Some of these transfers around certain clubs do have a hint towards shenanigans going on .

Honestly cant believe PSG are going to risk mbappe walking away on a free next summer !!!

They recently released a statement saying that mbappe says he wont walk for free....well i cant see him wanting to sign a new contract

Madness unless psg do a u-turn

Saul going to Chelsea now that is a good signing . Chelsea team is now on a par with us . Especially with the signing of lukaku .

i really dont believe Real is offering this sort of cash given how much player is only wanting them (zero chance of other club getting his signature) and he is free in like 10 months.

but fair play to PSG, we gave in imo to Bayern for Sane far too easily in similar situation and cheaply.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.