General transfer rumours

i really dont believe Real is offering this sort of cash given how much player is only wanting them (zero chance of other club getting his signature) and he is free in like 10 months.

but fair play to PSG, we gave in imo to Bayern for Sane far too easily in similar situation and cheaply.
Fair play getting no money for him?

i really dont believe Real is offering this sort of cash given how much player is only wanting them (zero chance of other club getting his signature) and he is free in like 10 months.

but fair play to PSG, we gave in imo to Bayern for Sane far too easily in similar situation and cheaply.
Yeh, no chance they're offering that.

Haha

He is just another one Dyche signs to put on the bench to "prove" that he doesn't need real footballers because they can't play his "system" as good as the imbeciles he has had for 10 years

If he is bored he might bully him a bit as well to keep up team morale when the relegation fight tightens
Dyche has done a brilliant job.

Whatever he’s doing, he’s done it incredibly well.

Honestly cant believe PSG are going to risk mbappe walking away on a free next summer !!!

They recently released a statement saying that mbappe says he wont walk for free....well i cant see him wanting to sign a new contract

Madness unless psg do a u-turn

He'll just sign a contract extension then they can sell him. It's not rocket science mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.