General transfer rumours

If someone really wants to leave, it's not a good idea to keep them around - especially if they've been 'tapped up' by another big club.

Laporte's actions in relation to not being picked to play for France summed him up for me. He's a bit of a mard arse with a poor attitude. Not a particularly good professional.

He's not a first choice player imo. He's a solid back up but lacks any real skill or leadership qualities.

If Barcelona do want him, he'll be begging Pep to let him leave. Pep should shake his hand, say thanks and good luck, and let Txiki 'negotiate' a £50m transfer. He won't be missed.
This approach is essentially flawed as it leaves no room for negotiation. I don’t know a single club who takes this approach: oh you want to go, just go... Any player who has a slight spark of wanting to leave in them will end up pursuing that. I would also like to see if our guys would make it easy for any club, or if Barcelona has it easier than others.
As for Laporte, whatever you think of him, it’s obvious that he would be missed. This is a player you can’t let go without signing another to his place, for one.

The truth is, we opened the door and now have to take this shit.
No we haven't.

We can say "NO", our hands are no where near tied!

If you want to blame anyone, blame FFP and the devious press, who claim we're cheats. We almost have to sell to buy to stop these moaning childlike fuckers feel LESS aggrieved.

The likes of Barcalona are a million years behind us and I'd rather sell to them than to PSG or Liverpool.

The City know exactly what they're doing.

Always gonna be a 'when' with the Laporte to Barca deal, give them another 18 months to sort their shit out and see what level Doyle/Mbete are at and fleece em.

I wouldn't be too bothered to see laporte go. He's got a big error in him every game - the type stones would get pelters for. He's never really kicked on, clearly the bad injury didn't help. The main issue for me is this undercurrent of his attitude though. It almost feels like he has to play or we'll have to put up with him moaning, maybe that's just the impression I get

I wouldn't be too bothered to see laporte go. He's got a big error in him every game - the type stones would get pelters for. He's never really kicked on, clearly the bad injury didn't help. The main issue for me is this undercurrent of his attitude though. It almost feels like he has to play or we'll have to put up with him moaning, maybe that's just the impression I get
He’s been really good this season imo, apart from some shaky performances around the Palace game. I rate him a lot.

Error every BIG game is prob more accurate, hes pretty flawless s the other two most of the time.

Error every BIG game is prob more accurate, hes pretty flawless s the other two most of the time.
Maybe. I'm thinking back to when we played Leipzig a few weeks ago - he was useless in that game. Seems to get himself caught wrong side a lot. There's definitely a likeability element to my opinion on him tho

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.