General transfer rumours

Reckon we won't force him to stay if his head is truly elsewhere. We were willing to sell him last summer if the price was right. Just doesn't seem like we will be able to convince him to sign a big extension unless we extend Pep, as Pep himself has said Bernardo won't leave as long as he is at City. I'm just interested to see if any Portuguese clubs are willing to stump up the big bucks (not sure they could even if they wanted to) as they will have to for a player of his talent and age.
We will do what we normally do and virtually give him away . If he wants to go in the summer then yes go but £80 million and above please .

Hi much Is he worth and how much will we get ? Guarantee he goes for less than he is worth and if I’m wrong I’ll hold my hands up
He's worth what someone wants to pay. Otherwise it's a completely made up figure and numbers on a computer screen.

Reckon we won't force him to stay if his head is truly elsewhere. We were willing to sell him last summer if the price was right. Just doesn't seem like we will be able to convince him to sign a big extension unless we extend Pep, as Pep himself has said Bernardo won't leave as long as he is at City. I'm just interested to see if any Portuguese clubs are willing to stump up the big bucks (not sure they could even if they wanted to) as they will have to for a player of his talent and age.
There’s only two teams, and only one he’d want to play for, so what can they do in part ex?

Why don't she come over?

Who knows; there may be many reasons. Something will need to give though because if he goes back to Portugal in the next year or two that will have a huge impact on his career as he will not be playing at the very top level.

He's worth what someone wants to pay. Otherwise it's a completely made up figure and numbers on a computer screen.
So if someone wants to pay £15 million for him that means he’s worth that ? He is worth £80 million plus as he is one of the best players in the world right now so why shouldn’t we get that for him and if we don’t then he stays .

BS has a contract he signed being full aware. Yet he is a human being. And has been a great servant to the club. So I won’t be surprised if the club gets holistic and let him leave as soon as they feel the time is right they will get what’s been paid for him. And arrange a deal with Benfica to pay in parts.

Benfica often holds great players through clever scouting. There’s more to it or in it than just “you can leave unless account will pay …”. Unless that club is a rival and not from Portugal. Obviously.

So if someone wants to pay £15 million for him that means he’s worth that ? He is worth £80 million plus as he is one of the best players in the world right now so why shouldn’t we get that for him and if we don’t then he stays .
It's not what someone wants to pay, it's what they actually pay.

I'm sure Txiki would like 100m for all of our players but the world doesn't work like that and you have to be realistic. Hardly done us wrong so far.

It's an irrelevant conversation anyway, Bluemoon will have a melt down if he leaves for 40m but the world will keep spinning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.