General transfer rumours

West Ham have put a price on Declan Rice of 150m he has two years left on his contract so can’t see anyone paying that.

Come next season and he hasn’t signed a new contract fee will drop to half that at best! So tells me 100m this summer they will take it.

It's not what someone wants to pay, it's what they actually pay.

I'm sure Txiki would like 100m for all of our players but the world doesn't work like that and you have to be realistic. Hardly done us wrong so far.

It's an irrelevant conversation anyway, Bluemoon will have a melt down if he leaves for 40m but the world will keep spinning.
I agree on that mate . Think your right on £40 million aswell even though it’s a total lo-ball

If Benfica has someone we want, then he will possibly go there, like the Porro - Nunes thing. But it would mean Bernie has accepted that he is ok with just possibly winning stuff in Portugal.

BS has a contract he signed being full aware. Yet he is a human being. And has been a great servant to the club. So I won’t be surprised if the club gets holistic and let him leave as soon as they feel the time is right they will get what’s been paid for him. And arrange a deal with Benfica to pay in parts.

Benfica often holds great players through clever scouting. There’s more to it or in it than just “you can leave unless account will pay …”. Unless that club is a rival and not from Portugal. Obviously.
He is signed thru 2024-25 season...City will allow him to leave if he wants at what they deem is fair market value at that particular time...That's how business is done...there will be no discounts offered...

West Ham have put a price on Declan Rice of 150m he has two years left on his contract so can’t see anyone paying that.

Come next season and he hasn’t signed a new contract fee will drop to half that at best! So tells me 100m this summer they will take it.
Utd might do but anyone with any sense will go nowhere near

Rags apparently open to pay Napoli £84M for Nigerian striker Victor Osimhen.

WTF? Their Samaras moment?
Mind you, I suppose spunking well over £100M for pogba has set their benchmark for mediocrity, so this could actually be a bargain!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.