General transfer rumours

If Chelsea wants to show their power, Neymar would be for them. But I can't see him at Chelsea in terms of wages and that they would be unable to sell Ziyech, Pulisić, Hudson-Odoi, and all that stuff to afford him. Moreover, I don't know if the 30-year-old injury-prone player is a good fit for them apart from a commercial value. But yeah, it could be Boehly's statement signing just for a global brand.

If Chelsea wants to show their power, Neymar would be for them. But I can't see him at Chelsea in terms of wages and that they would be unable to sell Ziyech, Pulisić, Hudson-Odoi, and all that stuff to afford him. Moreover, I don't know if the 30-year-old injury-prone player is a good fit for them apart from a commercial value. But yeah, it could be Boehly's statement signing just for a global brand.
Seeing as how the last owner's mate tried to show his power by invading Ukraine, and it hasn't worked out so well, maybe new guy buying Neymar is a better idea?

Seeing as how the last owner's mate tried to show his power by invading Ukraine, and it hasn't worked out so well, maybe new guy buying Neymar is a better idea?
Their problem is tons of average/decent wingers/offensive players who ain't working in Tuchel's system. Pulisic is inconsistent, Ziyech is inconsistent, Werner is inconsistent, and Lukaku is after a diabolical season. They need to sell at least two players from the attack to even consider how to get the funds to buy Neymar. I think Paris could sell for 90-100m€. Moreover, are Marina, Buck, and Boehly able to demolish their wage structure for 30-year-old injured prone Brasilian? Interesting.

Their problem is tons of average/decent wingers/offensive players who ain't working in Tuchel's system. Pulisic is inconsistent, Ziyech is inconsistent, Werner is inconsistent, and Lukaku is after a diabolical season. They need to sell at least two players from the attack to even consider how to get the funds to buy Neymar. I think Paris could sell for 90-100m€. Moreover, are Marina, Buck, and Boehly able to demolish their wage structure for 30-year-old injured prone Brasilian? Interesting.
9DDXDDYXqUpZD0vbGHWsJBGAkx4=.gif

No to Neymar. Has performed decent against us but will not last 5 minutes in the Premier League
I can't imagine any moves from Qatar to UAE and in the opposite way in terms of transfers. Our relations with PSG don't exist formally. Moreover, it's kinda interesting that ex-Super League teams would be willing to make any business with the greatest friend of UEFA, Al Khalaifi

Last edited:
I can't imagine any moves from Qatar to UAE and in the opposite way in terms of transfers. Our relations with PSG don't exist formally. Moreover, it's kinda interesting that ex-Super League teams would be willing to make any businesses with the greatest friend od UEFA, Al Khalaifi
You can't completely rule it out but yes it would of been a difficult transfer if were that interested in Neymar.

You can't completely rule it out but yes it would of been a difficult transfer if were that interested in Neymar.
Neymar is on 600k£ per week. Is that possible that Chelsea would pay him 120m£ wages during the 4-year deal, 100m€ transfer commission, and important salaries for his agents? I don't get it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.