General transfer rumours

Neymar is on 600k€ per week, it's like 500k£, I can't see any club from PL to pay him that wages right now, especially Chelsea with their contract situation and expiring contracts of the important players like Rudiger or Alonso.
Chelsea's new owner might want a big name signing to kick off the new era

Chelsea's new owner might want a big name signing to kick off the new era
Chelsea's new owner has limits too. They have to buy 2-3 defenders and I don't think that they would be able to sell some of their players. In the last 2 windows, they have spent money on Havertz (80), Werner (55), Lukaku (110), Mendy (20), Ziyech (40), and Chilwell (50). It's at least 300-350M£. They have lower revenues than us. Maybe they could try, but I can't see them spending at least 200m£ again.

Chelsea's new owner has limits too. They have to buy 2-3 defenders and I don't think that they would be able to sell some of their players. In the last 2 windows, they have spent money on Havertz, Werner, Lukaku, Mendy, Ziyech, and Chilwell. It's at least 300-350M£. They have lower revenues than us. It's impossible for them to sign Neymar.
Never completely rule it out but it is more than likely a remote chance that Neymar will by plying his trade in the Premier League

Kounde would be 60M£, Gvardiol 50m£, they need Alonso's replacement for 20-30m£, Neymar is 90-100M£ IMO and so shit in terms of amortization because you will not find a potential buyer for Neymar again. Hugely unlikely.

Chelsea's new owner has limits too. They have to buy 2-3 defenders and I don't think that they would be able to sell some of their players. In the last 2 windows, they have spent money on Havertz (80), Werner (55), Lukaku (110), Mendy (20), Ziyech (40), and Chilwell (50). It's at least 300-350M£. They have lower revenues than us. Maybe they could try, but I can't see them spending at least 200m£ again.
This. They are losing 3-5 players with minimal money in sales.. Doubt theyll overspend on anything other than defenders if they dont sell attackers

With sales they probably can. But most of their 3-5 departures are on free or for a minimal fee. Azpi, Rudi, Christi, Alonso all goes for a non-fee basically.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.