General transfer rumours

Can somebody explain me where has West Ham found the money for such an expensive transfers despite selling nobody? They have like - 80m£ net spent and probably they have not said the last word yet.

Can somebody explain me where has West Ham found the money for such an expensive transfers despite selling nobody? They have like - 80m£ net spent and probably they have not said the last word yet.
Bet you UEFA won’t be investigating this and threatening FFP sanctions and a 2 year ban from UEFA competitions.
Cockney geezers - don’t you just love them!!

Bet you UEFA won’t be investigating this and threatening FFP sanctions and a 2 year ban from UEFA competitions.
Cockney geezers - don’t you just love them!!
All because the large majority of the clubs are under Yankees. They have a cartel of something like that. West Ham is under Welsh-English-Czech ownership, but still I don't get it where they have such a big funds to make transfer moves without selling nobody.

All because the large majority of the clubs are under Yankees. They have a cartel of something like that. West Ham is under Welsh-English-Czech ownership, but still I don't get it where they have such a big funds to make transfer moves without selling nobody.
Probably still using the transfer fees received from the sale of Paul Ince, Rio Ferdinand and Joe Cole. If the Dippers can do it with the infamous Coutinho magic money tree…………

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.