General transfer rumours

Aouar to Forest.

Incredible signing for them but what on earth has happened to this lad. We must all be missing something.
Bloody hell. He’s had a fall. He was being linked with every top club in Europe only 18 months ago. For him to end up at Forest tells me he isn’t all he’s cracked up to be. Strange move as Lyon are also a bigger club IMO so he’s actually downgrading.

Bloody hell. He’s had a fall. He was being linked with every top club in Europe only 18 months ago. For him to end up at Forest tells me he isn’t all he’s cracked up to be. Strange move as Lyon are also a bigger club IMO so he’s actually downgrading.

There’s clearly something going on with Aouar for all the top clubs to have given him a swerve - he’s been available for transfer for the last couple of years at a very reasonable fee given his talent, and no-one’s bitten. Ourselves included.

I wonder whether there’s something medical, or a dickhead of an agent, or concerns over his attitude/temperament - something like that, as otherwise it makes no sense.

Anyway - it’s probably not fair on him to speculate wildly like this with no facts to support any of it, so I’ll stop here and say I look forward to seeing how he adapts to the PL.

There’s a great player in there!

Yep and apparently he has had death threats against him because of it.
Thought it was Corinthians fans sending dead threats cos of team’s crap performances forcing him to leave.

Have any been made at Man Utd? Or is De Jong going to get it unless he joins?

Chelsea have bid 40m for Anthony Gordon - Boehly really has a Brewster's Millions approach to transfers
It’s an embarrassment now for Chelsea. 40 m for Anthony Gordon hahahahaha

All the evertonians on twitter can’t believe their luck they’ve got a bid that high and seem to want to snap their hand off.

Some good signings for them. Aouar, Dennis, Kouyate, Lingard and Henderson. Reckon they’ll stay up
IF they gel quickly enough. Overall they were technically poor imo, but the sheer enthusiasm & effort they showed for their first top flight match at home in 23 years bridged the talent divide.

One major plus is their owner also owns Olympiacos & it was said keeping Forest in the PL is now his biggest football priority, hence backing the manager to the hilt in the transfer market.

They lost the majority of the promotion team because several were loan signings, some were moved on through age & being out of contract, & others sold or released.

Apparently they knew they needed to literally buy a whole new squad if promoted whether they wanted to or not. I wish em all the best apart from when they play us.

It’s an embarrassment now for Chelsea. 40 m for Anthony Gordon hahahahaha

All the evertonians on twitter can’t believe their luck they’ve got a bid that high and seem to want to snap their hand off.

It's just been rejected and the Chelsea fans are thanking Lampard for saving them. I think if they offer money and Broja, or just Broja, a deal is done.

I think Gordon is a talented player but he stood out in a shite Everton team. I can't think who he is better than at Chelsea

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.