General transfer rumours

It's just been rejected and the Chelsea fans are thanking Lampard for saving them. I think if they offer money and Broja, or just Broja, a deal is done.

I think Gordon is a talented player but he stood out in a shite Everton team. I can't think who he is better than at Chelsea
I think Gordon is a piece of shit and shite, Chelsea are absolutely mental to go for him.

I think Gordon is a piece of shit and shite, Chelsea are absolutely mental to go for him.
Adding another shite winger (see also Pulisic, Ziyech) to their ever bloated squad. Cant believe chelsea bid £40m. Cant believe everton turned down £40m. Hope this does happen as it’ll be in-cre-di-ble

Adding another shite winger (see also Pulisic, Ziyech) to their ever bloated squad. Cant believe chelsea bid £40m. Cant believe everton turned down £40m. Hope this does happen as it’ll be in-cre-di-ble
It would cripple Everton though as he's their only real standout player

Vardy to the rags being rumoured

He should do it. He’s 35, Leicester are going nowhere fast, just like Man Utd, but he can look at the daft money they’re paying mediocre players who are less proven than him and rinse them for a couple of years.

Mind you, I’d take an ageing vardy over rashford because the latter has been useless for years.

Vardy to the rags being rumoured

He should do it. He’s 35, Leicester are going nowhere fast, just like Man Utd, but he can look at the daft money they’re paying mediocre players who are less proven than him and rinse them for a couple of years.

Mind you, I’d take an ageing vardy over rashford because the latter has been useless for years.
As I keep telling my Rag mates, good players don't turn to shit overnight.

There's something seriously wrong at ManUre & having a squad full of crap players is at the bottom of the list of their issues imho.... )(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.