General transfer rumours

He's long been thought of as a top young talent, played with Foden in the u17 world cup and has been with Cooper at both England youth and Swansea. Always been plenty of buzz about him but never seen him deliver and he's had a fair few championship loans now. In fairness I think he's had a few injuries over the years but he doesn't seem to have followed the trajectory he was looking at as a 16-17 year old. Definite talent there but a crazy price for somebody completely unproven. If he was a £45 million player, Wolves wouldn't be letting him go.
He’s been around our academy since he was about 11 he’s been on various loans and did really well last season at Sheffield Utd. Personally I would have liked him to stay, as there’s potential there, but it seems hes refusing to sign a new contract and with that ridiculous offer from forest we’d be stupid not to accept.

Gibbs-white has just cost more than England international kalvin Phillips. He's also cost 150% the price of multiple league winner Zinchenko though. Mental.

One thing this will do is drive up the prices for the next fortnight, a fortnight where united will be looking to do plenty of business. Forest has probably just cost them tens of millions.
Barca and PSG think they can get Bernie for only £10m or so more. Clowns

United are paying £60m for a 30 year old and paying him £300k/week for 5 years.

Add in agents fees and they're committing £150m to a bloke who'll be 35 by the end of his contract.

I think he's a very good player but one who's also hugely benefitted from the system he's played in. At Real he's had a midfield of Kroos, Modric and Valverde around him.

United are a laughing stock.

I think he's a very good player but one who's also hugely benefitted from the system he's played in. At Real he's had a midfield of Kroos, Modric and Valverde around him.

United are a laughing stock.

He also looked incredibly average the past year - he definitely should have been sent off against us in the Champs league

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.