General transfer rumours

Im not sure if this is the right place for this. I see Nottingham Forest have just shelled out another £25m in another player. This is, I think, their sixteenth signing of this transfer window.

Is anyone else wondering where they got all their money from ? Is FFP still a thing or does it only apply to us ?

Well it was so fucking obvious that the Glazers would cave in to pressure from the rag sheep and start spunking the cash around again. Casemiro for 60m, fucking hell he's 30 years old, what a panic buy of desperate proportions. Sums scum up to a tee and I fully expect them to spend another 100m before the window shuts

Im not sure if this is the right place for this. I see Nottingham Forest have just shelled out another £25m in another player. This is, I think, their sixteenth signing of this transfer window.

Is anyone else wondering where they got all their money from ? Is FFP still a thing or does it only apply to us ?
Just City and PSG. If anyone else media and authorities are not interested!

Thats cheap for Casemiro and I wouldn't be worried too much about his age, considering his pals in the Real midfield etc, im sure hes been inspired by them +Ronaldo, Ramos etc. I think he can easily go until hes 34.

Hes not a playmaker in any way shape or form though.

Im more surprised that Chelsea are looking to loan out Chalobah. They barely got any cover there. Tuchel really sending half the squad away.

Last edited:
Rags everywhere trying to convince anybody who will listen that they’re getting the best CDM in world football for a snip and he is exactly what they’ve been missing and will transform their team.. dipper level delusion

Rags everywhere trying to convince anybody who will listen that they’re getting the best CDM in world football for a snip and he is exactly what they’ve been missing and will transform their team.. dipper level delusion
They might even not end up with him

Well it was so fucking obvious that the Glazers would cave in to pressure from the rag sheep and start spunking the cash around again. Casemiro for 60m, fucking hell he's 30 years old, what a panic buy of desperate proportions. Sums scum up to a tee and I fully expect them to spend another 100m before the window shuts
You should be celebrating if they do, they still have not learnt from the last decade of decline.

Not sure. Is the owner brown or white?

Thats cheap for Casemiro and I wouldn't be worried too much about his age, considering his pals in the Real midfield etc, im sure hes been inspired by them +Ronaldo, Ramos etc. I think he can easily go until hes 34.

Hes not a playmaker in any way shape or form though.

Im more surprised that Chelsea are looking to loan out Chalobah. They barely got any cover there. Tuchel really sending half the squad away.
Would be if they had a team, but playing alongside Fred and mctiminay tells me otherwise

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.