General transfer rumours

Im not sure if this is the right place for this. I see Nottingham Forest have just shelled out another £25m in another player. This is, I think, their sixteenth signing of this transfer window.

Is anyone else wondering where they got all their money from ? Is FFP still a thing or does it only apply to us ?
They've won 2 European Cups, never gets mentioned :-)

Do what they like :-)

Shades of Fulham the other year, they need to be careful!

Is casimiro really that bad a buy they have lost a lot of bodies especially in defensive midfield he is quality I would go for someone younger and cheaper but don’t know who. Perhaps they also need a player from a club like Real to get the team into shape there is something else going on at United that’s not down to the quality of the players or managers in terms of lack of effort or egos or something not saying he is the right type of player or not to fix this I don’t know him but you would think he would help fix whatever is going on given his experience

Is casimiro really that bad a buy they have lost a lot of bodies especially in defensive midfield he is quality I would go for someone younger and cheaper but don’t know who. Perhaps they also need a player from a club like Real to get the team into shape there is something else going on at United that’s not down to the quality of the players or managers in terms of lack of effort or egos or something not saying he is the right type of player or not to fix this I don’t know him but you would think he would help fix whatever is going on given his experience
30 yr old, going from Real to the Rags, reports of over 300k week, is that not what the reds have done for the last decade, buy over priced players , past their prime and their clubs happy to move said players on?

Yes he's a huge upgrade on what they have but so would 90% of all players in the Premiership.

Didn't they sign varane from Madrid a year ago?

Antony at Ajax did not train today.. so hes probably off to ManU soon as well.
Looks like Chelsea will let Ziyech go on loan, replacement back to Ajax prob. and Pulisic go somewhere as well..

The amount of turnover at Chelsea is staggering really.

So like Sterling, Auba/KAi and Gordon/Kai soon then.. I think Tuchel will continue to play with a false 9 in many games still though but Auba will probably get a lot of game time as well.

United rumored to have offered €100m for Anthony! Huge money but the kid is hugely talented and I would have loved to see what pep could have done with him.

United rumored to have offered €100m for Anthony! Huge money but the kid is hugely talented and I would have loved to see what pep could have done with him.

Well planned protests seems to get the glazers wallet out! If they get this guy there 200m+ spent

Real Madrid do not get rid of their best players. Proof being Varane has been piss poor in that United side, a supposed great from Real Madrid.
60-70 Million for a 30 year old who's slowing up although he currently has a decent injury record! The premier League will not be his friend, it's a lot faster than hes used to. I reckon he won't stick it here for more than a season or two.
Just to mention this **** should have been sent off after 15 minutes in the semi-final as he was too slow to get near any of our midfield so chopped them from behind or yanked them to the ground by their shirt collars escaping a booking on each occasion by some officiating miracle only to actually get booked later on for the same thing.
Yes hes better than they've got currently (McFred) but nearly every premier League side has better than that, so that's hardly a plus.
Hope he starts Monday night and kicks fuck out the gremlin and snow whites entourage (Keita & Elliot)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.