General transfer rumours

I think Trossard is good business for them, I’m sure they are still annoying on missing out on Mudryk though.

If Gundo to Barca is true and the club already know about it I personally think that’s positive. As much of a great player he has been for us it allows us to plan for a replacement properly. And let’s be honest we need to fresh legs out there.

Potential we still see Bernado stay as looks like there isn’t much money in Spain, unless Paris? We could be bringing in a top midfielder to replace Gundo and still keep Bernado. I thought it would be the other way around.

needs some better bait
one is out of contract in 6 months oh and saw his arse and walked out on team mates
I initially thought he was out of contract in 6 months and thought 27m was high for that but apparently had a 1 year renewal option by Brighton so was always going to be 18 months left to get money for him.

In addition to Trossard Arsenal are apparently signing Fresneda (18, RB) and Kiwior (22, CB). Both regular starters in La Liga and Serie A. Seems like solid signings

In addition to Trossard Arsenal are apparently signing Fresneda (18, RB) and Kiwior (22, CB). Both regular starters in La Liga and Serie A. Seems like solid signings
That’s the thing they had 70m ish set aside for Mudryk and they may have missed out but they know it could be their year and reinforcing.

Chelsea bid 55M for Caceido at Brighton. Decent player but how many players do Chelsea need? Potter trying to build Brighton 2.0

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.