General transfer rumours

Honestly feel so sorry for Brighton fans, what is the point for them genuinely? Anytime they get a good player or manager the “big” 6 sides just pilgrimage their squad. Utterly pointless.
Don’t feel sorry for them… it’s a business model and a very good one. Caceido, MacAllister, 80m etc and Cucurella, White etc before them. The scouts there are doing something right and the money is reinvested well.

There is a glass ceiling in football and pretty much always has been.

The Prem’s is probably a bit higher then most with 6-7 clubs who would not often sell between.

Arsenal have spent >£350m over last 3 seasons
Add Caicedo for £70m or so if that happens and thats huge money.
Inevitable to eventually get it right with good coaching.

Don’t feel sorry for them… it’s a business model and a very good one. Caceido, MacAllister, 80m etc and Cucurella, White etc before them. The scouts there are doing something right and the money is reinvested well.
Don’t feel sorry for bloom as he is making serious money just more the fans I guess.

Where is the excitement for them? How are they meant to break into the European places if they can’t keep their players or staff?

I think if City weren’t fortunate enough to have our owners I’d rather be in the championship. Seems more exciting

Arsenal have spent >£350m over last 3 seasons
Add Caicedo for £70m or so if that happens and thats huge money.
Inevitable to eventually get it right with good coaching.
Been told to stay away from the club until aftet the window closes.

Players can be so stupid on social media.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.