General transfer rumours

Let us be frank..We got Erling on the cheap..Jack, I love, but only of late is he reaching his potential.. Kalvin, big question mark so far, but hopefully will come good. Gomez, probably Girona bound. Alvarez, bargain, potential star.Perrone, who knows. We seem to have changed strategy buying potential which in all fairness many have asked for. Bernardo may go,Cancelo apparently unhappy. KdB Gundogan should be good for a little while yet.Mahrez, great, but peaking. Jude a likely star IF we get him. I have no idea if we have been keeping the powder dry, waiting for a big spend,would love it. But we have Pep for 2 and half more years. Looks like there will be a top seven now, not the top four we have been used to.What is wrong with Phil ? Almost feels like the first season under Pep , you just know he will deliver.

You know what I am no miserable fucker and whatever happens I will support my team. I love my club and the joy they have brought me of late.We are in transition and I look forward to whatever the future brings for us Blues.. CTID.

Brighton doing there business via that Twitter Brighton journalist who never shut up about City bidding for cuccerala! Bet Brighton want at least 75m for the kid

Brighton doing there business via that Twitter Brighton journalist who never shut up about City bidding for cuccerala! Bet Brighton want at least 75m for the kid
Think they want close to 100. Brighton are arguably the best run club in the league

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.