General transfer rumours

Kev to MLS (specifically San Diego FC, though MLS will technically own his registration rights, as is the case with all contracted players) rumours are hitting up…

Kev to MLS (specifically San Diego FC, though MLS will technically own his registration rights, as is the case with all contracted players) rumours are hitting up…
I don't buy the rumours about Kev going to San Diego. I don't see him going to a brand new, first year in existence, team getting his arse whipped game in and game out.

If, if, he wants to play in the MLS there are other established teams in nice cities that would, in my opinion, be attractive options. If he is set on living in Southern California Los Angeles has two clubs that are currently 4th and 5th in the table.

I don't buy the rumours about Kev going to San Diego. I don't see him going to a brand new, first year in existence, team getting his arse whipped game in and game out.

If, if, he wants to play in the MLS there are other established teams in nice cities that would, in my opinion, be attractive options. If he is set on living in Southern California Los Angeles has two clubs that are currently 4th and 5th in the table.
Yeah, it seems to be a stretch. Though, it really depends on how the project is being laid out to him. Are they planning to bring in another top pro (young/old) or two, with some other young promising talent, a la LAFC’s start to life in MLS? Perhaps even more ambitious?

Still, I do agree LAFC would seem a better fit for him. Not sure he’d want to go to Galaxy, as he would get the Beckham hype treatment, which is not something he has ever really been comfortable with.

Yeah, it seems to be a stretch. Though, it really depends on how the project is being laid out to him. Are they planning to bring in another top pro (young/old) or two, with some other young promising talent, a la LAFC’s start to life in MLS? Perhaps even more ambitious?

Still, I do agree LAFC would seem a better fit for him. Not sure he’d want to go to Galaxy, as he would get the Beckham hype treatment, which is not something he has ever really been comfortable with.
The area where LAFC plays is dodgy AF. He would need an armoured vehicle to get in and out. That said, I do think LAFC would suit him more than Galaxy also.

Absolutely not. Garnacho is nowhere near the quality of a City player. Don't even think he's good enough to play for the Rags, but their quality is so shite top-to-bottom that he started over 30 games this season.

Mainoo is the only player in their entire team good enough to play for us. You could also make an argument for Bruno and Dalot but those are the only three I'd even consider.

I would disagree. A limited footballer and lacks football intelligence. To play midfield at City under Pep, a player has to be pretty special

A lot of players could leave us that summer permanently:

Tommy Doyle (already published)
Taylor Harwood-Bellis
Callum Doyle
Cancelo
Phillips
Kabore
McAtee
Liam Delap
Maximo Perrone
Couto
Josh Wilson-Esbrand
Luke Mbete

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.