General transfer rumours

I would disagree. A limited footballer and lacks football intelligence. To play midfield at City under Pep, a player has to be pretty special
I should've clarified that I meant Mainoo might have the potential to be good enough to play for us in the future. He's nowhere near the quality of a City player right now but I like what I've seen from him in the limited times I've seen the Rags play.

I agree though that being in the midfield for Pep is a very difficult thing to do and requires something special. Which is also why I won't write off Nunes just yet as I think he could make a leap next year given he gets a run of games.

I don't buy the rumours about Kev going to San Diego. I don't see him going to a brand new, first year in existence, team getting his arse whipped game in and game out.

If, if, he wants to play in the MLS there are other established teams in nice cities that would, in my opinion, be attractive options. If he is set on living in Southern California Los Angeles has two clubs that are currently 4th and 5th in the table.
Having recently visited L.A. I can confirm it is a fucking shithole.

Fabrício Bruno to West Ham, here we go! Verbal agreement now in place between West Ham and Flamengo for 28 year old centre back.Exclusive details: €12m fixed fee plus €1.5m add-ons.Brazilian CB will be first signing for Lopetegui at #WHUFC.
1f1e7-1f1f7.svg

Dortmund refusing to rule out a move for Mason Greenwood. Believe there have been some exploratory talks with #MUFC over loan. United prefer sale but could countenance a loan if came with obligation to buy. United have fielded interest from across Europe

Dortmund refusing to rule out a move for Mason Greenwood. Believe there have been some exploratory talks with #MUFC over loan. United prefer sale but could countenance a loan if came with obligation to buy. United have fielded interest from across Europe
Please don't post about this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.