General transfer rumours

The transfer forum next summer will be full of people begging for him to come here, whether he stays at Leeds or moves. Next summers Wharton, only Gray has higher potential
Already put this one in the Players Who Might Improve Us thread.
Gonna be a star this kid.

With Joselu leaving - they might for Alvarez
Well,I doubt Alvarez is interested in another bs kup striker position. Which is what Joselu is..

They have their Starters in Mbappe, Vini and Kendrick. Rodrigo, Vasquez, Guler and Garcia as Backups. They might get an older Center forward type for late rallies. I doubt Alvarez will fancy that role.

Chelsea, PSG, Leipzig, Leverkusen seem more Alvarez style. A good team where he can start.

Well,I doubt Alvarez is interested in another bs kup striker position. Which is what Joselu is..

They have their Starters in Mbappe, Vini and Kendrick. Rodrigo, Vasquez, Guler and Garcia as Backups. They might get an older Center forward type for late rallies. I doubt Alvarez will fancy that role.

Chelsea, PSG, Leipzig, Leverkusen seem more Alvarez style. A good team where he can start.
Wouldn’t make sense but South Americans dream about Real Madrid

NEW: Tottenham Hotspur have offered Aston Villa £20million for Jacob Ramsey in a deal that would involve Giovani Lo Celso moving in the opposite directionRead more
⬇️

He is not very good on the ball. That itself is a problem. The guy sitting next to Rodri, has to be good on the ball both while playing with Rodri and when replacing Rodri.

If s midfielder is weaker on the ball than our defenders, he won't be s good fit in my opinion. One of our weaknesses last year was having players with lesser technical ability dominating our possession and struggling to connect quickly with our attacking players and making our attack harder to start up quickly.

Hence why a Bruno, Neves, Vitinha, De Jong, or even Rodri's teammate Ruiz strike me as far better fits in my opinion.

Lots of our defense and offense is predicted on cohesive possession. The more players who are deficient on that skill the harder it gets to hit our full stride.

Completely agree. It's a no from me regarding Onana.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.