General transfer rumours

People/Tacticos on X, love him.
Not very impressive on the ball, but he’s brilliant defensively and one hell of a unit. 6’4 and strong as an ox. Could be interesting to see him play alongside Rodri and allow Rodri to have more attacking freedom. Keep forgetting that he’s only 22. Kabore + 40m could be a very good deal

People/Tacticos on X, love him.
Easy to see why. Was impressed with him in both matches for Belgium - has a hell of an engine that lad. Was all over the pitch in both matches I watched and would cook next to Rodri.

I think Onana would be a hell of a consolation price if Bruno G doesn't happen.

Not very impressive on the ball, but he’s brilliant defensively and one hell of a unit. 6’4 and strong as an ox. Could be interesting to see him play alongside Rodri and allow Rodri to have more attacking freedom. Keep forgetting that he’s only 22. Kabore + 40m could be a very good deal
he'd probably be great if we didnt dominate the ball as much as we do, lots of better options for me.

he'd probably be great if we didnt dominate the ball as much as we do, lots of better options for me.
Yeah agreed, needs to improve on the ball and also work on his passing. Would work very well as a shield in front of the back 4 though, he’s very solid defensively

Yeah agreed, needs to improve on the ball and also work on his passing. Would work very well as a shield in front of the back 4 though, he’s very solid defensively
I'm sure he could get better, looking at his pass % for last season. He'd be the worst in the side after Alvarez, Kev and Erling.

Maybe he's an option with them wanting a few players and the need have in there. we'll see.

He is not very good on the ball. That itself is a problem. The guy sitting next to Rodri, has to be good on the ball both while playing with Rodri and when replacing Rodri.

If s midfielder is weaker on the ball than our defenders, he won't be s good fit in my opinion. One of our weaknesses last year was having players with lesser technical ability dominating our possession and struggling to connect quickly with our attacking players and making our attack harder to start up quickly.

Hence why a Bruno, Neves, Vitinha, De Jong, or even Rodri's teammate Ruiz strike me as far better fits in my opinion.

Lots of our defense and offense is predicted on cohesive possession. The more players who are deficient on that skill the harder it gets to hit our full stride.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.