General transfer rumours

Zirzee didn't offer much vs England. Has a similar goal record as Hjolund. Seems a meh signing for them.
Zirkzee is decent. Didn't offer much against England sure, but neither did the entire Holland team outside of Simons. I'm just hoping the rags don't get Yoro and De Ligt this window, would be a pretty solid backline for them.

Zirkzee is decent. Didn't offer much against England sure, but neither did the entire Holland team outside of Simons. I'm just hoping the rags don't get Yoro and De Ligt this window, would be a pretty solid backline for them.
Didnt offer much vs england? Come on the guy was on the pitch for 15 seconds

Paid 35m for a nobody but according to the moron that is Adam Bate on the sky sports news app this jerkzee is a volcano waiting to erupt.

What. The. Actual. Fuck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.