General transfer rumours

Manchester United have made another approach to sign Frenkie De Jong from Barcelona. They are willing to do a deal for around £30-£40M.(Source: @MichaelPlant82 )

Its that time of year again.
United are the only club in the world who would match his reported 600k a week wages, infact they'd probably give him a raise.

the man is never fit, he makes John Stones look like Mr reliable from a fitness stance. Let them spunk a fuck load of money on him.

Zaha to Palace, seems like they are gearing toward another exit
Todibo to West Ham, they will be a very interesting team this season

Sky Sports News reporting that Tottenham in "advanced talks" to sign Solanke. Interesting. That's a big step up for him, in terms of expectations. The demands at Spurs will be huge compared to Bournemouth. I'm assuming he'll be getting a hefty bump in his salary as well. Does this mean Richarlison is on his way out? He's been underwhelming there.

Sky Sports News reporting that Tottenham in "advanced talks" to sign Solanke. Interesting. That's a big step up for him, in terms of expectations. The demands at Spurs will be huge compared to Bournemouth. I'm assuming he'll be getting a hefty bump in his salary as well. Does this mean Richarlison is on his way out? He's been underwhelming there.

i actually think Solanke will do well there to be honest mate.

He’d be great for us as cover for Rodri. Think he does the same job for Spain and looked good in the euro final. Release clause isn’t too high either and he’s a good age.
once again he isnt going to come and sit on the bench for us, he is a good player no doubt but he isnt rodri and hes not going to come and play 10 times a season for when rodri needs a rest and therein lies the dilemma nobody who would be prepared to sit on the bench is going to be in the same league as rodri, hell most people who could do that job arent in the same league as rodri like rice and this guy arent so whoever we get as backup is going to be a massive drop off and then will be slagged off as not being good enough, a bad buy etc etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.