General transfer rumours

He shouldn't be so shit then
Tbf when he plays hes usually quality(got in fifa team of the year a couple of years ago) he’s just got a shit personality / attitude- I work in sales so I’m surrounded by people like our old mate Cancelo.

Tbf to him he made that inverted fb role his own - similar to how people still say the makalale role. If you think of a fb coming into midfield you think of Cancelo

Tbf when he plays hes usually quality(got in fifa team of the year a couple of years ago) he’s just got a shit personality / attitude- I work in sales so I’m surrounded by people like our old mate Cancelo.
And how did you get rid of them?

They usually leave and set up their own business but don’t realise they have to find their own clients.

They eventually go bankrupt cos they didn’t realise to be a good salesman you need to be likeable

Somebody should explain that to Cancelo as he needs some serious advice !

Somebody should explain that to Cancelo as he needs some serious advice !
To be fair I remember reading an article about him being in a car crash when he was younger and him obviously surviving but his mum died in the crash. I always have sympathy for him having a chip on his shoulder and being angry

If this is true they’ve prioritised him and olmo over Cancelo - I’m not sure his fragile ego will cope with this
Because they know full well they can leave it until the last day and stick in a measly loan offer and we will accept it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.