General transfer rumours

Tbf when he plays hes usually quality(got in fifa team of the year a couple of years ago) he’s just got a shit personality / attitude- I work in sales so I’m surrounded by people like our old mate Cancelo.

Tbf to him he made that inverted fb role his own - similar to how people still say the makalale role. If you think of a fb coming into midfield you think of Cancelo
I think of Philip Lahm like most people but OK

Barca will get rid of several players to make him their new star.
Torres will be one I suspect, then there'll be players like Garcia and Julian Araujo (he's Bournemouth bound).

Like others I've heard they're willing to lose Gundo as well.
I just don't get why players would sign for them. They're a basket case of a club.

Barca will get rid of several players to make him their new star.
Torres will be one I suspect, then there'll be players like Garcia and Julian Araujo (he's Bournemouth bound).

Like others I've heard they're willing to lose Gundo as well.
I just don't get why players would sign for them. They're a basket case of a club.

Absolutely agree, and yet players still seem to get sucked into the Barca hype despite their history.

I was disappointed that Gundogan signed for them because of their apparent disregard for their players.

If he does have to leave them, I hope he manages to go to a club who will fully appreciate him.

Absolutely agree, and yet players still seem to get sucked into the Barca hype despite their history.

I was disappointed that Gundogan signed for them because of their apparent disregard for their players.

If he does have to leave them, I hope he manages to go to a club who will fully appreciate him.
Take Gundo back on a free in a heartbeat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.