General transfer rumours

A difficult character and hard to warm too but what he did for us was fantastic and I can warm to that, it was great whilst it lasted, never particularly he warmed to us as a club either
Not criticising him as a player one bit just saying his first loyalty is to his paycheck but he is honest bout that so i dont have a problem with it at all

Sterling to utd would be weird...He was a great player for us and I dont think anyone can question that.

He shouldnt have left and i do wonder about his advisors at times.....and the move to chelsea has been a disaster for him so he clealry has to leave.....but maybe he should go abroad (though that might not be the best for his England career)....

Arsenal wont go for him....
Liverpool wouldt be able to go for him after everything they cried about when he left
Newcastle?
Villa?
He doesnt actually have that many options

Sterling to utd would be weird...He was a great player for us and I dont think anyone can question that.

He shouldnt have left and i do wonder about his advisors at times.....and the move to chelsea has been a disaster for him so he clealry has to leave.....but maybe he should go abroad (though that might not be the best for his England career)....

Arsenal wont go for him....
Liverpool wouldt be able to go for him after everything they cried about when he left
Newcastle?
Villa?
He doesnt actually have that many options
isnt he a rag

More on Federico Chiesa exclusive story.Understand Chiesa has given his full availability to join Liverpool after initial talks.He’s excited about this possibility and contract won’t be an issue.Juventus want Chiesa to leave and asking price is around €15m.Deal ON.

More on Federico Chiesa exclusive story.Understand Chiesa has given his full availability to join Liverpool after initial talks.He’s excited about this possibility and contract won’t be an issue.Juventus want Chiesa to leave and asking price is around €15m.Deal ON.
It's unbelievable the Dippers could get a player of that quality for €15m.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.