General transfer rumours

Sterling doesnt care about football its money to him was when he left the dippers to come to us, left us to go to chelski and when he leaves chelski to go rags he has no loyalty or feeling to anyone but his bank balance which at least he ls honest about
Definitely about money and I don’t blame him at all. He wasn’t just here for a few years his impact is almost legendary. We wouldn’t be here without him and just a shame to see him be open to going to the rags. Be a mercenary go anywhere but them.

But at the end of the day he didn’t have a connection before joining and clearly never made one when here/leaving.

Football is a business at the end of the day, but one with plenty of emotions.

Definitely about money and I don’t blame him at all. He wasn’t just here for a few years his impact is almost legendary. We wouldn’t be here without him and just a shame to see him be open to going to the rags. Be a mercenary go anywhere but them.

But at the end of the day he didn’t have a connection before joining and clearly never made one when here/leaving.

Football is a business at the end of the day, but one with plenty of emotions.
i have no problem with it as at least he is honest, its the idiots that spout shite like it was always a dream to join the rags or dippers or some saudi arabian club before picking up 300k a week that bother me as it just insulting to peoples intelligence.

Chiesa isn't the euro 20 player many still think he is. There's a reason why Juve are willing to get rid for such a low fee. Be very weird if the dippers signed him given they've already got plenty of options in that area. Them signing a keeper and a winger they don't need isn't going to worry those above them.

Chiesa isn't the euro 20 player many still think he is. There's a reason why Juve are willing to get rid for such a low fee. Be very weird if the dippers signed him given they've already got plenty of options in that area. Them signing a keeper and a winger they don't need isn't going to worry those above them.
Well Salah is off next year so might as well jump on a good opportunity

Weird move for Kepa. Loan to Bournemouth.

Neto is the club captain there. Another season on the bench?

Also signed a new Chelsea contract. Weird.

That was the reported price for any club linked with him.
Yes, I meant I can't believe he's going so cheap. I know he had a bad injury, but he was soon up to speed with Juvé the times I saw him play.

Something's up. He was Juve's poster boy & highly sought after only 2 seasons ago. I wonder if there's issues with his injury or has his form since fell off a cliff?

Chelsea let Kepa go and immediately bring yet another keeper in, lol. It is a revolving door over there, and their sporting director definitely earns his yearly salary. I reckon they must've signed more players in this last four transfer windows than we have since our takeover in 2008, bonkers

Chelsea let Kepa go and immediately bring yet another keeper in, lol. It is a revolving door over there, and their sporting director definitely earns his yearly salary. I reckon they must've signed more players in this last four transfer windows than we have since our takeover in 2008, bonkers
Yeah but still good guys because of legendary low wage structure

Yes, I meant I can't believe he's going so cheap. I know he had a bad injury, but he was soon up to speed with Juvé the times I saw him play.

Something's up. He was Juve's poster boy & highly sought after only 2 seasons ago. I wonder if there's issues with his injury or has his form since fell off a cliff?

He's not the same player, lost his agility. A real shame as he was great to watch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.