General transfer rumours

You can have as many as you like but you can only register so many to play . You could have 2 totally different teams registered for the Premier and European competition .They basically could end up with players training with squad but not being able to play.
This is true and I'm sure I heard an interview with Maresca saying that he was working with a small squad and it other players would train elsewhere. I took that to mean surplus players would basically be in a reserve squad and due to the registration rules would have zero chance of anything changing until the January window at best.
Maybe they have become a company trading football players rather than a football club.
Where this falls down is there is no way a players value increases if they are stuck out of a squad or on the bench. There is no way that works as you are paying wages for an asset that is no use and you are in a bad position to negotiate.

Chiesa to Liverpool gets the here we go for €13m
Really good deal for them, such a low fee is low risk high reward
Yeah hard to argue with this piece of business at such a low fee, but I'd be surprised if he made any real impact for Pool. Lost a step since his injury. Likely plays against lower level opposition when Salah can be rested.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.