General transfer rumours

Jose Mourinho's targets at Man Utd: - John Stones - André Gomes - João Mário - Mauro Icardi - Álvaro Morata - Ezequiel Garay [Guardian]

Anyone bothered by any of those ?

They won't be signing João Mário, he just switched to another agent from Mendes.

Pogba out maybe?

I've thought about this too (with the links to Gomes and James), but from their point of view if they really aren't selling Pogba then this genuinely could be an effort to move up the ranks in the continent. Honestly, they've won Serie A four years in a row. If I was in Allegri's position I'd make Europe my #1 priority next season. With or without Pogba there is a 0% chance they finish outside the top 3 domestically.

I've thought about this too (with the links to Gomes and James), but from their point of view if they really aren't selling Pogba then this genuinely could be an effort to move up the ranks in the continent. Honestly, they've won Serie A four years in a row. If I was in Allegri's position I'd make Europe my #1 priority next season. With or without Pogba there is a 0% chance they finish outside the top 3 domestically.

Dybala.......Mandzukic.......Rodriguez
...,..........Pogba...... Gomez.......
..................Machisio

With
Zaza, Lemina, Cuadrado, Hernanes, Peyrera off the bench. This is a top 5 team in Europe.

More likely they'll move Peyrera or Lemina if they get their targets.

Jose Mourinho's targets at Man Utd: - John Stones - André Gomes - João Mário - Mauro Icardi - Álvaro Morata - Ezequiel Garay [Guardian]

Anyone bothered by any of those ?

Stones looks like he's ours. Gomes looks good but there are plenty of similar options. Mario seems to be a box to box winger. Icardi is a **** with a bad attitude, despite his talent. Morata is a striker who doesn't score goals. Garay has Demichelis' speed and has never played in a difficult league before.

Wouldn't say I'm worried in all honesty.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.