General transfer rumours

Txiki been weaving his magic again.....

Argue for weeks, play hardball, then pay what they want anyway.

That'll show them pesky scousers.

fpmsl

it always is the same story isn't it :)

but to be fair to Txiki , he has to try to get the best deal for city especially since there seems to be a city premium..

it always is the same story isn't it :)

but to be fair to Txiki , he has to try to get the best deal for city especially since there seems to be a city premium..
I know, it's a fucking pain in the arse.

I think it's widely accepted across the football community that everyone can take the piss and we will pay it eventually. We've tried to lose the tag but it'll never happen unfortunately.

edit...I should add that it's part and parcel of having the richest owner in football and I wouldn't have it any other way, hahahaha.

Fuck em all.

;-)

I think it's widely accepted across the football community that everyone can take the piss and we will pay it eventually. We've tried to lose the tag but it'll never happen unfortunately.

edit...I should add that it's part and parcel of having the richest owner in football and I wouldn't have it any other way, hahahaha.

Fuck em all.

;-)
No worries, when we start producing some of the best talent in the world through our academy and clubs come knocking it'll be pay back time ;-)

Fuck em all.

;-)

what we should be doing is paying the price for any player we want. then once we have a CL and a couple more titles under our belt players will be pushing their clubs to let them come here. so they either keep an unhappy player or sell them to us ON OUR TERMS. no good other clubs outbidding us (as if) cos the player will want to play for the best side and the best manager.

Play hardball waste loads of time then pay the price anyway !

article-2635567-1E1584A600000578-874_634x554.jpg

Hard to play hard ball / bluff when every knows you got a shit ton of money !!!!
Well done txiki for trying to pretend the sheik was down to his last billion

Play hardball waste loads of time then pay the price anyway !

Hi mate, I think thats why many of us get so frustrated with some of our business, during the transfer window. You almost feel the Sane transfer could drag on in the same way. The main thing is tho, it looks like he now almost a blue and thats something we should all be happy about, will be a great signing! I know some are not sure about him but really believe Pep can make him one of the best CB's in europe over the next few years....

You do wonder what the budget for the transfers is though. I mean we don't have infinite money. Does spending that on stones mean we can't spend more on sane, or is it the reason we aren't in for fullback because we don't have the money. Obviously i don't expect us to annouce what the budget is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.