General transfer rumours

This. We should say to Kroos just name your price. A fantastic player, if we get him it'll be up there with the best ever signing we've done. A rolls royce of a player.

"Name your price" are you being serious?

You know we dont operate like that and, I for one am glad of that.

Before coming back with its not our money, it is someones, and someone has been entrusted to use it wisely.

But I suspect most on here know this but are just becoming frustrated at not having a new signing announced as often as they want

"Name your price" are you being serious?

You know we dont operate like that and, I for one am glad of that.

Before coming back with its not our money, it is someones, and someone has been entrusted to use it wisely.

But I suspect most on here know this but are just becoming frustrated at not having a new signing announced as often as they want
Well seeing as we are a bit thin on the ground and need reinforcements pretty damn quick maybe for this one we can turn a blind eye. Yes I know we run a pretty tight ship and wont have our pants pulled down by anyone but I'm saying this geezer is the exception to the rule, Kroos in our midfield will have us purring like a kitten. We must sign him by hook or crook.

Well seeing as we are a bit thin on the ground and need reinforcements pretty damn quick maybe for this one we can turn a blind eye. Yes I know we run a pretty tight ship and wont have our pants pulled down by anyone but I'm saying this geezer is the exception to the rule, Kroos in our midfield will have us purring like a kitten. We must sign him by hook or crook.

Do we even know whether he is genuinely interested in a move to the Etihad?
If the board are as keen on Kroos, no doubt they will make every attempt to sign him, but IMO, whilst operating under whatever constraints the club sees fit.

I dont foresee anyone being a "one off" anymore

IF and it's a big IF, Kroos is available, I'll be very disappointed if we are not balls deep in for him.

Quality player with tons of experience, would suit Pep's way of playing perfectly, in my opinion.

This would really get the juices flowing for many, I suspect.

at this point , i don't care what happens as long as it means Kroos is free to move .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.