General transfer rumours

A cheap shot on who? The part where I said it's the valuation that's holding up the deal comes directly from Pep who made it clear that the delay in the Sane delay is because of a difference in price. Similarly, all credible reports point towards a similar issue holding up the Stones deal. Now, if we are to believe that this as all indications seem to point to, surely Txiki being in China would slow down those deals or atleast not progress them? That seems like an obvious assertion given the facts and one echoed by multiple publications such as MEN who state Txiki will look to conclude deals AFTER the China tour.
How do you know Txiki concludes deals, does he decide how much we'll pay or how it will be structured, asking because I have no idea, I just thought he identified targets and persuaded the player and agents. Would have thought others, better qualified, did the contracts and fees.

How do you know Txiki concludes deals, does he decide how much we'll pay or how it will be structured, asking because I have no idea, I just thought he identified targets and persuaded the player and agents. Would have thought others, better qualified, did the contracts and fees.

Well I'm a bit sketchy on how it is broken down but my initial thoughts were he'd be involved with dealing with players and their agents as well as negotiate with the club on agreeing a fee. The fact that publications state Txiki will look to conclude deals after the tour atleast means that he'd have an important role in dealing with the clubs and agreeing a fee.

Looks like Everton going to miss out on their main CB target!

footballitalia ‏@footballitalia 4m4 minutes ago
#Napoli set to extend Kalidou Koulibaly contract http://www.football-italia.net/88237/napoli-lock-down-koulibaly… #EFC #CFC #AFC

CoD4oonW8AEXVqh.jpg

1 retweet0 likes

Last edited:
Well I'm a bit sketchy on how it is broken down but my initial thoughts were he'd be involved with dealing with players and their agents as well as negotiate with the club on agreeing a fee. The fact that publications state Txiki will look to conclude deals after the tour atleast means that he'd have an important role in dealing with the clubs and agreeing a fee.

Significant word in most posts is 'thought' & you know what thought did. We want facts not thoughts that are presented as facts!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.