General transfer rumours

So if we get Stones, Sane, Aubameyang, G Jesus ontop of Gundogan and Nolito how much will we have spent this window? Not complaining but it does look as though we might go way over the 150m budget and we still haven't sold any players either yet. Hopefully it will all pan out perfectly for us for once anyway.

So if we get Stones, Sane, Aubameyang, G Jesus ontop of Gundogan and Nolito how much will we have spent this window? Not complaining but it does look as though we might go way over the 150m budget and we still haven't sold any players either.

Where did you hear we had a budget of £150m ?

Where did you hear we had a budget of £150m ?
I don't quite remember where I read that, might have been here, it could be that they never set a budget in the first place which would be more assuring as setting one would probably have involved calculations for FFP and what not. We do need to trim the squad down though to make way for some of these though surely?

I don't quite remember where I read that, might have been here, it could be that they never set a budget in the first place which would be more assuring as setting one would probably have involved calculations for FFP and what not. We do need to trim the squad down though to make way for some of these though surely?

Oh i agree, Just i see figures being banded about, but have never seen an official budget.
Don't think anyone has. Because City certainly have mentioned one, that i know of.

If I could post a gif it'd be of laurel and hardy pissing their pants laughing....the geriatricos are getting their pants pulled down with this one.
If true, it does look like Juve are stringing them along. The longer this windows goes on, the more desperate they will become. Wouldn,t surprise me to see another "Felaini"as the curtains to this window close.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.