General transfer rumours

Just a guess but think it might be something to do with this mate...

Sam Lee ‏@Sammy_Goal 14m14 minutes ago
Some cool pics from the Great Wall of China kit shoot today

CoI8UGcUsAA-G9d.jpg

1 retweet0 likes
Christ almighty, Aguero's put some fucking weight on........

Not from Twitter, but from a recent article on City's website:

"Following the press conference, it was a quick turnaround for us as we set off for a very special CityTV shoot… that’s all we can say for now - watch this space though."
'watch this space'.....??? As someone else has said it's probably that thing on the Great Wall. Now I know I'm a miserable ****, but I can't be the only one who really doesn't give a flying fuck about a new fucking video or picture shoot of players in the new kit (regardless of whether they've put weight on or not). Silly twats.

Apparently paddy crerand has tweeted that he's just come out of the moyesinho press conference room and that he'd heard journalists saying pogba done and dusted.....until someone pointed out that the press conference was actually done pitch side.
Facepalm anybody??

just the mention of Crerand upsets me - used to live near him and he is one horrible cnut of a human being .

Apparently paddy crerand has tweeted that he's just come out of the moyesinho press conference room and that he'd heard journalists saying pogba done and dusted.....until someone pointed out that the press conference was actually done pitch side.
Facepalm anybody??

What, done as in signed...or done as in "pulled the plug"

'watch this space'.....??? As someone else has said it's probably that thing on the Great Wall. Now I know I'm a miserable ****, but I can't be the only one who really doesn't give a flying fuck about a new fucking video or picture shoot of players in the new kit (regardless of whether they've put weight on or not). Silly twats.

You must have been blown away by the bridge unveiling.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.