General transfer rumours

If any team wants Hart, it is likely for first choice keeper? If they are on the lookout for 1st choice keeper, they hv to pay up, our situation wouldnt matter as much. 1st choice keepers are very rarely available in the market. But again, with our wages, will Hart accept a wage-cut? Probably, as game time is more important.
Probably with his England position under threat I'd guess he'd take a wage hit.

Hart should have taken his own advice over the years, apparently didn't , he seemed he meant those in the videos i saw, hence he has to go...

Hart's Advice #1 : "Where is the ****ing ball ....Give me the ****ing ball"
Hart's Advice #2 : " Pass the ****ing ball"

MCFC Info ‏@MCFClnfo 12m12 minutes ago
Yaya Toure's agent: "There is no talk of a transfer. Yaya will stay and fight"

Cp5ml_dWEAAijWn.jpg

11 retweets9 likes

1. MCFC Info ‏@MCFClnfo 15m15 minutes ago
    Toure's agent: "He has not been included against Sunderland or Bucharest, but that's okay. This is a very good process for Yaya."

2. MCFC Info ‏@MCFClnfo 14m14 minutes ago
    Toure's agent: "It will allow him to show in training and then in matches that he is still a wonderful player."

Last edited:
MCFC Info ‏@MCFClnfo 12m12 minutes ago
Yaya Toure's agent: "There is no talk of a transfer. Yaya will stay and fight"

Cp5ml_dWEAAijWn.jpg

11 retweets9 likes

1. MCFC Info ‏@MCFClnfo 15m15 minutes ago
    Toure's agent: "He has not been included against Sunderland or Bucharest, but that's okay. This is a very good process for Yaya."

2. MCFC Info ‏@MCFClnfo 14m14 minutes ago
    Toure's agent: "It will allow him to show in training and then in matches that he is still a wonderful player."
Oh do fuck off....Yaya's agent not you mate..:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.