General transfer rumours

I wonder how many more changes are to come before the window closes, very interesting transfer window
Really will depend on who leaves...
Toure / fernando could be replaced by a DM
Nasri, navas, bony, JD, Mangala & AK I'd say would also if we can find buyers.
Personally think we still need a RB & LB unless he really thinks the young lads can step in,
but another midfielder is needed to see us through to January

Goal UK ‏@GoalUK 25m25 minutes ago
Guardiola: Kolarov display 'one of the best I have seen' at centre-back http://dlvr.it/M2c0th

Cp6hS3EUIAIKF-c.jpg

4 retweets3 likes

One of his boobs is lower than the other haha.

If we manage to shift the right people, another mid and striker could be on the cards
Hope you're right Dan. I've been saying all summer that these are the two positions in most urgent need of attention if we intend to compete for a domestic title & have serious a crack at the CL again this year.

Going into, what will hopefully be, a 60 plus game season with just two main strikers is a risk we just can't afford to take.

Last edited:
Hope you're right Dan. I've been saying all summer that these are the two positions in most urgent need of attention. Going into a 60 plus game season with just two main strikers, if we intend to compete for a domestic title & have serious a crack at the CL again this season, is a risk we just can't afford to take

The problem is there aren't many top strikers available. Especially ones that will want to come in and play second fiddle to Aguero. Aubameyang would have been class but I think that ship has sailed, can't really think of many others?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.