General transfer rumours

The problem is there aren't many top strikers available. Especially ones that will want to come in and play second fiddle to Aguero. Aubameyang would have been class but I think that ship has sailed, can't really think of many others?
Yes, that's the difficulty I agree. I wouldn't have minded a punt on someone like Llorente, who Athletico have just sold to Swansea for £12 million.

Coming to the end of his career... A big pay rise..... Chance of honours in the premier league/CL (albeit off the bench)....

Sure he would've been tempted

Yes, that's the difficulty I agree. I wouldn't have minded a punt on someone like Llorente, who Athletico have just sold to Swansea for £12 million.

Coming to the end of his career... A big pay rise..... Chance of honours in the premier league/CL (albeit off the bench)....

Sure he would've been tempted

I'd pass on Llorente more times than Fernandinho passed on Saturday.

Reading a bit on Twitter that hart wants to stay and fight for his place. Would firmly be no. 2 once bravo comes.

Not a verified Twitter account so no use posting that tweet. I doubt hart would want to be no. 2 especially as news is out Sam is dropping him for England as well.

Manchester City ‏@ManCity 2h2 hours ago
.@Manugarcia_98 has joined @LaLiga side, @Alaves on a season long loan... Good luck Manu! #mcfc

Cp94MwjW8AAZKNQ.jpg

262 retweets430 likes

City Watch ‏@City_Watch 26m26 minutes ago
Barcelona boss, Luis Enrique: "There are so many assumptions and many conditionals. I want three goalkeepers in the first team."

MCFC Info ‏@MCFClnfo 52m52 minutes ago
Barcelona will not let Claudio Bravo leave to City until they have signed a replacement - likely to be Diego Alves. [Mundo Deportivo]

Seleção Brasileira ‏@BrazilStats2 1h1 hour ago
CADENA SER: Diego Alves is joining Barcelona after agreeing terms. He'll replace Bravo who is heading to Man City.

Cp-OzExWIAAVC53.jpg

37 retweets31 likes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.