General transfer rumours

So Pep wasn't involved in bringing Otamendi to the club then, seeing as he did it every game in Spain.

But apparently, Pellegrini had nothing to do with it either according to people on here.

Just Txiki forcing players on people again then. like he did with Bony.

Maybe he thought he's a player worth working on?

It is sad but he is a man and can maybe see however much it stings that in the current climate for football his skills are just lacking. I accepted it at 14 so he should be able to now. I do not mean that in a nasty way at all, i wish Joe all the very best and hope to fuck he thinks fondly of his time here. I like him as a player and a man, i can't give him much better praise considering i do not know the bloke personally.

Maybe he thought he's a player worth working on?

Or maybe when Txiki turned up in Chile, to sit with Pellegrini, watching Otamendi, & all the press said that City were watching Otamendi, it was because Pellegrini fancied signing Otamendi. Particular clue being, that we later signed Otamendi.

Or like some on here have said, it was just a coincidence.

Or maybe when Txiki turned up in Chile, to sit with Pellegrini, watching Otamendi, & all the press said that City were watching Otamendi, it was because Pellegrini fancied signing Otamendi. Particular clue being, that we later signed Otamendi.

Or like some on here have said, it was just a coincidence.

Don't use my post as an example. I can't remember what I did 2 hour's ago ;D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.