General transfer rumours

If true, sounds like Denayer might go out on loan very soon! Not sure City would want option to buy, unless he really isnt in Pep's long term plans?

MCFC Info ‏@MCFClnfo 59s59 seconds ago
Jason Denayer's loan to Galatasaray is nearing completion. Only detail left is whether there is an option to buy at end of loan. [Sporx]
will also be interesting to see if we will buy another CB as well. Mangala is definitely not in Pep's plans and Denayer now set to be loaned, that leaves us Stones, Otamendi and Kompany as natural CB. Kompany also is unreliable due to his fitness.

I was tempted to make a twitter rumor up about Pep promising Zuculini a CM role this season but thought better of it. What's happening with him though anyone? :)

New manager wanting to bring in the players that best suit his system...what so wrong with that? Barton should just keep his opinion to himself!

City Watch ‏@City_Watch 1h1 hour ago
Joey Barton's comments on the situation regarding Joe Hart:

CqDTtZkWgAEe3WT.jpg

118 retweets129 likes

Hey Joey. It's "have", not "of". You thick scouse twat."

Thank you.

City Watch ‏@City_Watch 5m5 minutes ago
Pep on Otamendi sliding in during games: "I don’t like it when central defenders go down on the pitch."

City Watch ‏@City_Watch 3m3 minutes ago
City new boy Marlos Moreno will begin training with Deportivo La Coruña on Friday after returning from a break.

CqFyalTXEAEqW2i.jpg

1 retweet8 likes

So Pep wasn't involved in bringing Otamendi to the club then, seeing as he did it every game in Spain.

But apparently, Pellegrini had nothing to do with it either according to people on here.

Just Txiki forcing players on people again then. like he did with Bony.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.