General transfer rumours

No,ive never thought he works hard enough without the ball.Isnt he also a notoriously lazy trainer?
I think most forwards are poor trainers, they just want to play and score. The thing I find most frustrating about Sergio is that he does it when he can be arsed, so if we're under the cosh as a team, its usually when he's least likely to do it, but if we're on top, several goals up, he's looking for the ball to get more, I think KdB is similar, both great players, but if they added that regularly to their game they'd be the very best.

The best teams all work hard off the ball, and in our best seasons we have too, and for me its what separates 2011/12, and 2013/14, from 2012/13, 2013/15, and last seasons debacle. Luckily we will soon become the best, because we now have a manager who will accept nothing less, and he will demand it in the right way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.