General transfer rumours

Lol. You poor thing. Like he's going to play the keeper that cost double as a number 2.

Bless you for your inability to to hold your hands up.
Hey we all get it wrong sometimes,I thought Mickey horsewill was better than tuart at first. (Google them)

Bill resorting to Patronising how novel. So, when did Pep announce his new #1? Oh - he hasn't, more made up shit to suit your narative

Lol. You poor thing. Like he's going to play the keeper that cost double as a number 2.

Bless you for your inability to to hold your hands up.
Hey we all get it wrong sometimes,I thought Mickey horsewill was better than tuart at first. (Google them)

Dave Watson was better than either of them.

We are talking an 18yr old v a 23yr old,eddie is proven to be good enough for his age and developement to play for pep and as i say at 18 donna needs to make an intelligent choice to make sure he develops
You see juliet everywhere lol
No Probs.
But so did others, which is what your post inferred

No Probs.
But so did others, which is what your post inferred
I am gutted we aren't trying to sign Donnarumma (he will be one of the best imo) but completely understand that he might not be the right keeper for the first team.

We have eddy who is proven,donna could go either way if he doesn't make an intelligent choice now

Nothing inferred about bravo at all,we were talking about the 2 kids

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.