General transfer rumours

City Watch‏Verified account @City_Watch 10m10 minutes ago
City may be forced into pay-offs or subsidising wages in order to offload Joe Hart, Samir Nasri and Wilfried Bony. [Mail on Sunday]

City are struggling to sell Hart, Nasri and Bony due to their high wages, with the trio costing the club £400,000+-a-week. [Mail on Sunday]

Yep we will have to to get them out the club we have to take the hit.

City may be forced into pay-offs or subsidising wages in order to offload Joe Hart, Samir Nasri and Wilfried Bony. [Mail on Sunday]

City are struggling to sell Hart, Nasri and Bony due to their high wages, with the trio costing the club £400,000+-a-week. [Mail on Sunday]
Hopefully City can at least sell Mangala, Delph and Fernando. Nolito will be another loan I think.

He's not proven in the prem. However bravo is. He's proved he's shite.I'll take a chance with eddy thank you very much.as for a number 2 I can't for the life of me understand letting Willy leave.
Because he'd want a three or four year contract and in 12 months Gunn will be back and hopefully proven enough to be number two and we release Bravo.

Yep we will have to to get them out the club we have to take the hit.

Why don't the players take the hit. They aren't good enough so shouldn't be able to demand ludicrous wages. The whole football word is cock-eyed. No doubt the agents will get mega fees for doing f#ck all too.

Why don't the players take the hit. They aren't good enough so shouldn't be able to demand ludicrous wages. The whole football word is cock-eyed. No doubt the agents will get mega fees for doing f#ck all too.

Why should they we gave them the contract. If we cant a sell em they'll be loaned out.

Why should they we gave them the contract. If we cant a sell em they'll be loaned out.
Because, if I was a in their shoes , I would want to secure a proper contract. If it meant dropping from £150,000 to £100,000 a week then so be it. Greedy gits.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.