General transfer rumours

my only worry with Bonucci is that if we do sign him. (who is world class) would it take him a year to settle in and also play the lone defender in Pep's tactics. He is great in a back 3 at Juve, possibly we could play 3 at the back with Kompany and Stones/Ota. When we signed Ota, he was the best defender in La Liga

my only worry with Bonucci is that if we do sign him. (who is world class) would it take him a year to settle in and also play the lone defender in Pep's tactics. He is great in a back 3 at Juve, possibly we could play 3 at the back with Kompany and Stones/Ota. When we signed Ota, he was the best defender in La Liga

Juve play in a back 4 often as well, and he's just as good.

Some players take time to settle, some don't, impossible to tell from the outside but it's never a risk worth abandoning a transfer over IMO.

Bonucci might be the one central defender in the world I have no concerns when it comes to the adjustment period. Dude is so good.

Alves 34, Bonucci 30, Iniesta 33 to replace the outgoing Zabaleta 32, Clichy 31 and Sagna 34.
Next maybe Buffon 39 in and Bravo 34 out? If we discuss this on here there's bound to be one of the media sources to pick it up and turn it in to a story.

Alves 34, Bonucci 30, Iniesta 33 to replace the outgoing Zabaleta 32, Clichy 31 and Sagna 34.
Next maybe Buffon 39 in and Bravo 34 out? If we discuss this on here there's bound to be one of the media sources to pick it up and turn it in to a story.
Well now there is ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.