General transfer rumours

Everton have signed Tarkowski from Burnley on a free, four-year deal. Not a bad deal for them in their current financially challenging circumstances
Very good deal, IMO. I think Tarkowski was more or less the best player any team could hope to get from any of the three relegated sides (there are arguments for Pope and Cornet, too, and maybe Dennis). Not saying I would've had him at City, but he's a very consistent player and should improve Everton.

what a twat! so brentford take you on etc and then you fuck them off??
The Rags have had to resort to a 30yr old player that doesn't have a club with serious heart conditions. Shows how far they have fallen.

I do agree with you, Massive kick in the bolloks for Thomas Franck and Brentford after given Erikson a contract (that could have turned horribly wrong) to be turned down to move permanently.

He has truly shafted Brentford.

what a twat! so brentford take you on etc and then you fuck them off??
Seriously..

He was the missing piece in the puzzle, that changed Brentfords fortune last season. He doesn’t owe Brentford anything.

A damn shame he’s going to Utd though. Had hoped Palace or West Ham would have picked him up.

Just goes to show how relevant the rags are now that eriksen had a tough choice between Brentford ( no disrespect to them by the way)and the rags,they where desperate to get someone in to appease the masses..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.