General transfer rumours

I recall at the time of Tosins transfer that the sell on clause was only if a Premier league team bought him.
Not sure if this is correct or even legal.

It's 100% legal. It's freedom of contract. The same as if sell-on clause only specifies that It's only due to the club if it's an outright purchase a and not a loan fee.

If we were unhappy with it we could have pushed back on it, but Fulham probably only agreed to it on the basis it was a PL club and would have refused it having a wider scope.

If a £200m bid came in for Salad, who’s 31 and pace is a very big part of his game, they should take it imo. If it were us, I’d take it. It might mean a shit season, or half season but even in 2023, £200m is significant. They’ve got the players there already tbh. Diaz, Jota and maybe Nunez are all or can all be at a high level if they had a decent coach out a midfield.

Another way of looking at it just crossed my mind too, if they lost Salad now, we might see them again in another 35 years, muhahaha!

Looked superb in the WC but why have no clubs seriously gone in for him, his transfer fee was very low?
El hadji Diouf had a good WC once. These players that ride the wave that their country is on and have decent tournaments are, nine times out of ten, not very good

Last edited:
If a £200m bid came in for Salad, who’s 31 and pace is a very big part of his game, they should take it imo. If it were us, I’d take it. It might mean a shit season, or half season but even in 2023, £200m is significant. They’ve got the players there already tbh. Diaz, Jota and maybe Nunez are all or can all be at a high level if they had a decent coach out a midfield.

Another way of looking at it just crossed my mind too, if they lost Salad now, we might see them again in another 35 years, muhahaha!

Liverpool will kick themselves if this weekend salah gets a bad injury and out for the season! This is why not excepting 150m for a 31 year old is mad one bad injury at his after he is done

Liverpool will kick themselves if this weekend salah gets a bad injury and out for the season! This is why not excepting 150m for a 31 year old is mad one bad injury at his after he is done
200M they want and will probably get in the next couple of days.

Lucky twats, gets' them a fortune for an ageing player on a huge contract

200M they want and will probably get in the next couple of days.

Lucky twats, gets' them a fortune for an ageing player on a huge contract

yep! helped again by the saudis as they got £50m for Henderson and Fabinho as well to upgrade their midfield. £200m could bring them in at least 3 top players so the twats improve again squad depth

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.